Monday, April 16, 2012

Sun Lotions amazing prices ,, stock up now !!!

Just spoke to my friend who has been into Savers , the health and beauty shops. They have some great deals on lations at the min . Been told that they are going to put some amber solair is that how you spell it) on the shelves at really low prcies so dont miss out,, stock up now ..



Sun Lotions amazing prices ,, stock up now !!!


piz buin is only £3.99 in home bargain



Sun Lotions amazing prices ,, stock up now !!!


just been in yesterday ,,, teh start selling it off in savers today ,,, u can get garnier sun lotion and aftersun which is one of the best ,, gives 24 hr protection ( aftersun) in savers




i%26#39;ve just popped into my local savers and there aren%26#39;t any lotions on offer!!!so unfair




cheap they are cheap,, thats an offer compared to the price you pay inboots and superdrug, two bottles of lotion one sun cream one after sun for £7.98,, now thats an offer!!!!!!!!!!!!




Check out your local Matalan.





For the past 3 or 4 years I%26#39;ve bought Hawaiin (sp?) Tropic at a good price from there, the last one, a Factor 30 last week.





They are %26#39;Waterproof%26#39; rather than %26#39;Water Resistant%26#39; (which most lotions are these days) - great for kids and frequent swimmers!




i think i win - just bought a factor 15 (piz buin) %26amp; a factor 8 for a £a bottle in boots - end of stock range!




I trump that by getting all the leftovers from the tourists for free.



Mind you i dont go out in the sun much!




I think the best sun cream to get is No-AD from Savers, I have used it all my life and its great. Its cheap because no money goes on advertising, you just pay for the product. Plus they come in nice bog bottles, usually around £2 each. Bargain.




We discovered No Ad a few years back, Woolworths and Asda used to do it, however we have only been able to get it from Savers this year. Hubby prefers it to all the big name brands, think we paid £1.99 a bottle.




Wow you lot what a bargain. I always buy Piz Bunn but it costs a fortune. Don%26#39;t have some of the shops you mentioned where I live in Surrey but will keep my eyes out. I can only really get it in Boots and Superdrug, sometimes they have buy one get one free and then I do stock up.

No comments:

Post a Comment