Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Quinarsol-300

I also emailed Cipla, who manufacture Quinarsol-300, and this is the response I got back from them today.





';As such, quinine is indicated for the treatment of malaria. We are not aware



of its role in prophylaxis, and recommend that you consult a physician



regarding the appropriate prophylactic drug to use during your visit to



India.





Regards





Viraj Mehta



Medical Services



Cipla ltd';





Quinarsol-300


Thanks LGG





I hope BTB reads this.





The chemist who sold them must have known. Seemed too good to be true and it was.





You should speak to this man Bob, he could have killed you.





Jeff



Quinarsol-300


Yes thanks for that. At last its official! Hope Bob is reading this too. Also illustrates what I was saying about people using drugs for the wrong reasons. It can be dangerous.




yes, i have to thank you too. and i must apologise for the misinformation i gave, but it was in good faith. the information i was given, was by a chemist. i will have a few word s with him when i return to goa. he has not replied to my e-mail, and neither has ';Cipla';. but at least they answered yours LGG.



hope it is not too late for you to organise other preventatives.



BOB




I think they only answered mine, Bob, because I emailed them three times telling them I was desperate for a reply!! I%26#39;m sure you were recommending them in good faith - there aren%26#39;t many people on this forum who would do anything else. Still, at least it%26#39;s cleared up!




yeah, the the trouble is, there could be people out there depending on something that s not going to work. i hope not!!



BOB




OH,you%26#39;ll be interested to know that i took my first quinarsol-300 tablet today, because i%26#39;m leaving for kerala on friday. it is only a precaution though, because, i have to say ';aledgedly,'; malaria has been eradicated in kerala. GOT TO BE CAREFUL WHAT I SAY AT THE MOMENT!!!!



BOB






Bumpfor angelaCI

No comments:

Post a Comment