Monday, April 23, 2012

Middlesexsmudger Sauce

In the Tandoor thread Middlesexsmudger mentioned his %26#39;one fits all sauce%26#39; Now loving Indian cooking and food as I do I pmed him for the recipe.





If any of you Guys haven%26#39;t already done so I throughly recommend that you do - I was soooo impressed. Its the closest thing to real authentic Indian i have ever had outside of a restaurant. I still cant believe I cooked it!!





Thanks again Steve for that holy grail of recipes x x x







Ellie x x





Middlesexsmudger Sauce


Off to PM and smudger if you read this can you send me it :-))



Middlesexsmudger Sauce


Poor Smudger, I%26#39;ve just pm%26#39;d him too.




How about posting it for everyone?!!




I thought that too, I predict it%26#39;ll be in great demand! lol :))




Okay here%26#39;s the deal nobody answers any more of Smudgers questions until he posts it lol ;-)If that fails he can send it to me first as I bumped up the North Restaurant thread for him :-))




OK then, but just remember I%26#39;m next in the queue behind you .... ;-)




Whoops sorry Steve Ive started something here lol ;-)




Yes please, I would love the recipe too




He hasn%26#39;t gone already, has he?!!




Me too - sounds like a winner. Elliebee - perhaps if the smudge has already gone, could you post the recipe up?

No comments:

Post a Comment