Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sikkim Vs Nepal

Hi,



I%26#39;ve been to Nepal (EBC trek) and might think to try Sikkim (Gochala treks) for next trekking plan in end March. I%26#39;m afraid Sikkim could not provide as best scenery as I experienced in Nepal (might lead to dissapointment). Can anyone share your views on this. If Sikkim not as beautiful as Nepal - I would rather go to Annapurna. Would like to hear your opinion. Thanks.



Sikkim Vs Nepal


tehy have their own beauty but skkim has some fantatic sceneries nature has in this world . I wold not compare nepal and sikkim as they hve both their beauty . its yo to decide . one thing for sur sikkim does not have much tourist as nepal and its still pure and raw nature .





but in the end its you to decide . one thing for sure you shall find agreat difference in sikkim something new . as you hae been in nepal already visit sikkim y shall not regret it

No comments:

Post a Comment