Monday, April 23, 2012

Goa or Kerala

I was also told that the beaches in Goa are not that clean? Is this true?





Goa or Kerala


Certainly not true for the south. In fact, you can walk for miles and there is nothing around to generate any rubbish , just sand, sea and trees. The water is a bit murky but that is down to fine white sand, biggish waves and quite a strong current stirring things up.



Goa or Kerala


I have read reports that North Goa is getting a bit messy around the entrances to the beaches, but certainly South Goa is not like that. Its utterly beautiful, with incredibly empty clean pale sand that goes on for miles. Personally I found the beaches in South Goa much much nicer than the ones in kerela as well. I have added some images to my profile if you want to see recent pics of the beaches from my trip January 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment