Monday, April 23, 2012

Candolim close to Airport?

Sorry for this moronic question:) but as far as i gather candolim is where the airport is located and as i plan a %26#39;flight only%26#39; to save on hotels as a single, I%26#39;ve been googling away with no luck for a nice place in candolim.





Not just %26#39;outside%26#39; the airport obviously:) but a nice place - not to expensive - any idea where I might find that? Site suggestion?





Lets say I find one like 2-5 km away - how much should I accept as the highest taxe fare - I know taxis fares are soaring in Goa - what is the best going rate?





Thnaks in advance.



Candolim close to Airport?


Candolim is at least an hour away from the airport depending on the traffic. A taxi from the airprt to candolim will cost you 650 - 700 rupees.



Candolim close to Airport?


Thanx!





Can you tell me the name of the oly airport in GOA?



I can only find Candolim on google. is it westport?





Are there any cheap-ish resorts very close to the airport?




Dabolim is the airport in Goa. Can%26#39;t help you with info about resorts close to the airport because we stay in north goa but i am sure someone will be able to advise you.




:-((

No comments:

Post a Comment