Monday, April 23, 2012

Who knows the difference between these two hotels...

The Riviera Suites and the Star Homes Star Lagoon .

They both appear to be of equal rating , facilities and the same location , the only difference being the price .

I%26#39;ve already asked about the Riviera and had a positive reply , but am very curious about Star Lagoon suites as they work out about 12000rupees cheaper for my stay .

Can you help me ?

Who knows the difference between these two hotels...

I know about Riviera-I have been there, but haven%26#39;t yet heard of the Star homes-though it could be a newer place and could be equally good. Both are located in the same area, the Thevara waterfront, so you can try it out, since it is considerably cheaper.

If it doesnt work out I suppose you can shift out.

  • spanish name for boy
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment