Thursday, April 19, 2012

Injections

Quick question, do i need injections before going to Goa or is it just a case of taking Malaria tablets, also I go to Goa on March 15th so if i do need injections would i be too late getting them done?



Injections


You should consult your practice nurse - as we had the following:





Diphtheria, Tetanus, Polio, Hepatitis A, Typhoid





Some were boosters so we are covered for a few years now, but you need to check to be sure you are covered.





Shirley



Injections


Check here, but previous response seems correct, though I would agree you should see your GP.





fitfortravel.nhs.uk/destinations/india.htm




Had ours a couple of weeks ago. Two jabs, both free at our doctors. Get them done now, our doctors said they should be done 6-8 weeks before going. But I guess they take effect pretty much straigh away.




right im all done! dont ask me what injections i had done because as soon as i saw the needle all of the nurses words went out of the window! they bloody hurt them injections!




get them topped up within 12 months and you won%26#39;t need any for 15 years approx might be longer,



your arms will ache tomorrow!



have a great holiday :o)



nickie




oh my god! how the hell am i going to get thru today? my right arm is worse than my left (which is good as im left handed), i could bearly be bothered to lift left leg when walking, im such a wuss!




Don%26#39;t worry, Trixxi, it doesn%26#39;t last too long. If you feel feverish, take some paracetamol.It%26#39;ll all be worth it in the long run. Honest!




ooooch you%26#39;ve got the dead arms! i got that really bad and it lasted a few days but my other half was fine!! i could barely change gear in my car!




my boyfriend thinks im milking it completely as he was fine after having his but i felt sick all night! had a dead sickly feeling and dead joints!hahaha


  • mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment