Monday, April 23, 2012

Passport times

I%26#39;ve just finished filling out my Visa forms and have noticed my passport has less than 6 months left. Anyone got any ideas on how long the Passport Agency are taking? We off end of March. I really don%26#39;t fancy a trip to the passport office AND the Visa office.

Passport times

Hi, same happened with me just two weeks ago. I was filling in the visa forms when I noticed that my daughter would have 5 1/2 months left. I went onto the passport offices website and completed the renewal form which they sent to me within two days to check, sign and enclose photos, old passport etc.

I sent it off and received her new passport all within 7 days (probably because it%26#39;s Feb and obviously fairly quiet).

I sent visa application off straight away and people have been saying on here recently that they are taking between 6-9 days.

Hope this helps.

Passport times

Phew, love you forever! I was pannicking for a minute!


Same for me last november. Filled form in on website and received it back 2 days later to sign etc, sent it back to passport office and received new passport a week later.Good luck!


I had to send off for a new passport in december. got the form from the post office and sent it recorded it took 10 days from sending to recieving my new one.

Kimberley


i would take the precaution of sending it with a note to let them know you need it returned with some urgency. as you have yet to apply for indian visas.

BOB


My husband%26#39;s passport needed renewing and the passport office web site advice was that if you travel within 6 weeks (I think) you should have the managed service renewal via the post office to be sure of getting it back in time.

Probably best to check, we weren%26#39;t in a rush and filled in the on-line form but didn%26#39;t receive the form from the PO for over a week (filled in on a Bank Holiday), then we still had to send it off via the post office.

Shirley


Didnt know you could do that...great we need three passorts doing.

  • high school next year
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment