Monday, April 23, 2012

Good Chauffer !!

We went in Nov.2007 with Mohan.... it takes less expensive than others but it was necessary to support the driver (excel besides at the wheel considering the state of the road and difficult circulation) who wanted to always take us along in hotels (or shops) where it was to touch a commission.... it was sometimes a true arm of iron (whereas Mohan had ensured us that we could choose our hotels....) All was good to make money on our back thus attention, except if you can remain firm, perhaps is worth it to better pay a little expensive the hiring car-driver at the beginning for then really going where one wants... But He is a trustable person so u can contact him at info@voyageindia.net



Good Chauffer !!


Wow, this doesn%26#39;t sound like a very good review for Mohan. I wonder why you recommend him, since it sounds like he was trying to force you to stay at commission-paying hotels and shop at commission-paying shops? There ARE honest drivers out there, I%26#39;ve travelled with a few. Some will occasionally gently suggest you go to certain shops but leave the decision up to you, still others just don%26#39;t try it at all. I%26#39;ve NEVER had a driver try to sell me a hotel.





Don%26#39;t stand for this kind of thing. I would have called the company and asked for the driver to be changed.





Thanks for the review.



Good Chauffer !!


Hello rajkumari, There is + nothing to say on voyageindia, I believe that all was known as but in good and very well. Mohan is always there and all is bien. Nous used it for the Rajasthan, I advised it with couples of knowledge and everyone was charmed. Good Tès travels, take time to enjoy it is only Lydie happiness




Its really very hard to say who is a genuine traveller here and who isn%26#39;t.





I strongly suggest people look at the profile of reviewers because they make decisions based on their reviews.




I never said that commission only happens in Asia or India. I%26#39;m not even saying that commission is a bad thing. It just seems weird to post a review that mentions a driver ';always'; wanting to go to a different hotel, and ';a true arm of iron';- that sounds like force to me. Would you really recommend a driver that forces you to go somewhere?





I don%26#39;t really mind if a driver recommends a commission-paying shop to me. In some places it feels like it would be hard for him to find a NON-commission-paying shop. But if he forced me, like this review *suggests* was happening, then I certainly wouldn%26#39;t recommend him.





But then, as brave1 says, I don%26#39;t know if this review is genuine, it might be a smear campaign. It%26#39;s a real problem here.




Actually, the OP is not making much sense. I could not make out whether he is recommending or criticizing the driver. And the OP has 1 post to his credit so I would just skip this thread and look for something else.




hi friends , i dont matter who says anything about anybody i only matter to good driver who is able to prvide good services and 1st thing that he respects the clients, so from my thinking Mohan is a good Driver !





Merry Christmas %26amp; Happy New Year To All




porto, you make no sense what so ever - i find your posting highly suspicious, to say the least.





and where the heck is sao de janeiro anyway?




Hiya Heidi,



Sao de janerio is exactly halfway between Rio De Janerio and Sao Paolo. I run a reliable taxi service there which is highly recommended by many dead US Presidents. Nice to see you at the India forums again. :)




lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment