Thursday, April 19, 2012

October

Looking to travel to Goa and Northern India i.e. the obligatory Taj Mahal, Agra and of course Delhi and possibly Jiapur... Unfortunately, my available time to travel is September or October. Can anyone advise me on the weather? Obviously I want sunshine and minimal rain.... I realise the september is the tailend of the monsoon so I%26#39;m cautious about when to travel.



October


I%26#39;d go for as late in October as possible. In September I think you%26#39;ll probably still find rain in most places, although as you rightly say, it%26#39;s getting towards the end of the monsoon by then. The first time I ever went to India was the back end of October and I did the Delhi/Agra/Jaipur bit then on to Udaipur, Mumbai (except it was Bombay then) and Goa. We had some rain while we were in Delhi, but apart from that, it was just nice and warm, not particularly hot. Charter flights to Goa don%26#39;t normally start until the middle of October - I don%26#39;t know if that%26#39;s a consideration for you.



October


ditto that, well said LGG!!!



BOB

No comments:

Post a Comment