Monday, April 16, 2012

Late Dec/Early Jan Weather, will I be able to relax by pool?

Hello-





We are about to confirm our flights to India for Christmas 2008, from my research I understand it is cold, but the days are nice, is it warm enough to relax by the pool, enjoy outdoor eating, etc?



thank you.





Late Dec/Early Jan Weather, will I be able to relax by pool?


Normally I%26#39;d say ';yes'; to outdoor eating, and ';maybe'; to the pool. But we had a very cold winter this year, so all bets are off.





- Deepa



Late Dec/Early Jan Weather, will I be able to relax by pool?


Well, being from Michigan, you might think it balmy by the pool in December, but if you send me your email address I will be happy to send you my 7 page Word document about my recent trip in January February including weather info. Please include your first and last name.





Paul Henri

No comments:

Post a Comment