Thursday, April 19, 2012

Namaste India Tour Hotels

For anyone who has used Namaste India Tours for the Golden Circuit Tour, how are the hotels that they use? I see they have two levels of tours, so any information on either class of hotels used would be greatly appreciated.



Namaste India Tour Hotels


We are going on the Heritage 16 night tour next week with Namaste India Tours so I can give you some feedback then.





We looked at a number of UK tour companies and I also have a rough Guide to Rajasthan, and many of the hotels on the Heritage Tour are used by UK companies and/or recommended by the Rough Guide.





I don%26#39;t know about the Adventure tour hotels, but assume as there is a price difference of about half, then these would be more basic.



Namaste India Tour Hotels


Thank you for your reply. I would be very interested in hearing about your experience with Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment