Thursday, April 19, 2012

Visas - could this be a record

Can%26#39;t believe it, sent visa applications last Saturday by special delivery and tracked them - they were delivered to the HCI on Monday morning.





They%26#39;re back this morning - 3 days turnaround, well impressed.





jabs - check



Nationwide flexi card - check



visas - check





Just the malaria tabs now.





Visas - could this be a record


Bugger - wish I had done that. I used an online Visa agency, cost £50 plus postage and they%26#39;re only posting it back today! Thought that was super efficient until I read your posting!



Visas - could this be a record


I think this is one of the reasons they stopped accepting cheques as applications were being turned around quicker than the cheques were being cleared.



I rememeber sending off for my visa just before Christmas around 10 years ago, it came back a few days later before my cheque had even been cashed! Not bad considering the state of the postal system around Christmastime.

No comments:

Post a Comment