Monday, April 16, 2012

Hot in April, need pool at hotel?

I planning on two days/one night in Udaipur in late April. I%26#39;m thinking it is going to be very hot, so in trying to decide on hotels, I%26#39;m thinking we might need a pool to cool off? The Hilton looks good, but it%26#39;s outside of town and I like the idea of being within walking distance of things since I don%26#39;t have alot of time. Mewar Haveli looks excellent but no pool. Suggestions?



Hot in April, need pool at hotel?


There are many hotels in Udaipur City area that have pools.





Shiv Niwas Palace - www.hrhindia.com



Udai Kothi - www.udaikothi.com



Rangniwas Palace - www.rangniwaspalace.com





All three are in walking distance from the main Old City centre and fit all budgets.





I would recommend 2 nights in Udaipur.





Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment