Monday, April 16, 2012

Sorry folks - blonde asking another visa question - lol!!!!

Just filling in our Visa forms for myself, hub and son.





Can I send them off together in the same envelope (and enclosing one return envelope) and pay using one £90 postal order?





Will it make any difference that we all have different surnames? (son has my first husbands name and I kept my maiden name when I remarried)





Thanks in advance!



Sorry folks - blonde asking another visa question - lol!!!!


You can use the same envelope and in the past I%26#39;d have said that you can use a combined postal order. However, I%26#39;m sure other people on this forum have suggested that you need individual postal orders.



Can anyone else help?



Sorry folks - blonde asking another visa question - lol!!!!


sent mine off to Birmingham with one return envelope and one postal order - no problems.





Scott




I did the same to Birmingham, be careful to send Special Delivery there and back, (silver envelopes )



Friend sent hers same time through Registered post, which does state it can be done, her application and passport, went missing.



She had to lose a shift off work, travel fares to our nearest passport office 40 miles each way, and £90 + FOR PASSPORT OVER THE COUNTER, WHICH SHE DIDNT GET that day, HAD TO WAIT A FEW DAYS TO COME THROUGH THE POST, this arrived in normal postage brown envelope.



With Registered post she could only claim back £30.



Very expensive day for her.



We only had 4 weeks to sort getting new passport, Visa.



All done now leave Saturday.




Many thanks everyone - sending off to Birmingham today!





GT



x


  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment