Thursday, April 19, 2012

presents from Goa

Hi gang. Our married Daughter, wants a bag, my son wants jeans, but more importantly it%26#39;s what to bring back for the love of my life; Emily our 4 yr%26#39; old granddaughter any suggestions? I just know you%26#39;re gonna help me. best regards



Steve.



presents from Goa


Oh boy, you will be spoilt for choice. 2 good bag shops I know if you want copy designer, 1 opposite the Mango Grove %26amp; 1 about half way down beach road.Goan bags, go to any of the markets or ask the beach sellers. Not bought jeans but my friend went to Panjim.Grandaughter, jewellery is probably a good bet or you can get some really cute outfits from Inigo%26#39;s market.



presents from Goa


There are some lovely dolls in Indian dress in the shops in Panjim, if she%26#39;s into dolls.




Someone beat me to it I was just going to suggest a barbie in sari, but it is really difficult to find things for young children. Maybe have a look in Bombay bazzar in Panjim, they have allsorts. Would she like a toy Tuk- Tuk ?It won%26#39;t be easy, I know with my 18 mth Grandson.




There is a Levi shop in Calangute opposite the Lacoste shop, bought a few pairs myself last year, prices around the £20 mark.




I%26#39;m not great with suggestions for four year olds, but how about those lovely Kashmiri boxes - either the carved ones or the beautifully painted ones? They come in all shapes and sizes, and you can get jewellery boxes and even little chests of drawers.




Hey thanks gang. every little helps as they say. by the way penny, the recipe has been sent so please enjoy.



Steve




They do russian dolls in other themes than the doll one(if that makes sense) i think a four year old would like that sort of thing. also if you want to annoy the parents the obligatory Goan drum is a must,or a proper horn made of rubber and brass :-)



steve

No comments:

Post a Comment