Friday, April 13, 2012

middlesex steve's sauce

with the greatest of respect, I will no longer send this recipe%26#39;out!! to those that have recieved it, you have been more than welcome, BUT! to keep sending it, I will be losing possible trade for the future. I have been informed by the producers of '; dragons den'; to '; sit tight';. very sorry guys,



Steve.



middlesex steve's sauce


no probs



we%26#39;ll have to wait til it%26#39;s on the shelves, i don%26#39;t mind sounds more like my type of sauce straight out of a jar !!



good luck we%26#39;ll keep a look out for you !



nickie



middlesex steve's sauce


I agree...I prolly would guard it with my life.




Excellent Steve, so that could mean you%26#39;re in.





Remember who was your first student ;-)





xx




Having had a couple of emails from T.A. members who think they have upset me over this sauce recipe%26#39; can I please say: No you haven%26#39;t! you are most welcome to ask for it, Sod D.D. it%26#39;s my baby, and if I want to share with friends that i believe I can trust ( and I do ) then I will. I%26#39;m off on Monday for my trip of a lifetime, so you%26#39;ve got 4 days to contact me.To those that have tried it with sucess, well done. Those that are dying to try it, you know where to find me. As ever, my best regards.



Steve.




Many thanks for the recipe, it looks delicious! Good luck with it, Steve.





Harvey.




:(........


  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment