Wednesday, April 18, 2012

honey bee?

Hi everyone





I%26#39;ve heard a lot about Honey Bee drink on here What I am wondering is how many bottles can you bring home, is it a spirit, liquer or wine. Heard so much about it, so can%26#39;t wait to taste it.





Sandy





honey bee?


It%26#39;s a cheap brandy - so you%26#39;d be able to bring home the same amount of that as any other spirit. And it gives you the most appalling hangover you can imagine if you overdo it :-)



honey bee?


Agree. One litre is the allowance to bring home. Tastes lovely but gives me very bad dreams if I overdo it. Love the stuff though




I%26#39;d forgotten the dreams. Very weird. Mind you, Blue Riband gin does that for me too!




mmm. Very strange dream about playing baseball in a prom dress. Had to lay off it after that. Love the taste though. Waiters always look at me very strangely because I like it straight without ice or mixer. Great drink after a meal. very strong though. Nice to have a bottle in the room for pre or post dinner drinks. It%26#39;s about 120 rupees a litre I think.




Honeybee is one of the best brandy%26#39;s I have ever had. I have just watched Everton win against Pompey and I wish I had a bottle to celebrate. It may not cognac but it%26#39;s very close. Roll on December!!!




Have to admit to bringing 18 bottles back one year in the days when you could buy it in plastic bottles, so not too much weight. Thank god customs didn%26#39;t stop me!! Now more sensible. It is also very good for using in xmas puddings, cakes and mince pies.




It%26#39;s great in hot chocolate too!




WOW Gemma1



That sounds fabulous - we%26#39;ll have to try it. My husband is a snob about most thing in life, but when it comes to brandy he actually prefers the Spanish ones - so I think he%26#39;ll def be up for trying honey bee!

No comments:

Post a Comment