Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Flight Tickets

Hi there,





I am due to fly on the 9th March and booked throught Holiday Jewels who in turn booked the tickets through Thomas Cook and flying out with Monarch Airlines...





I booked in the first week of Feb and have yet to receive the tickets so obviously thoughts are starting to creep in the back of my mind! I have called Holiday Jewels a number of times who keep assuring me it is typical Thomas Cook...





Has anyone else eperienced such delays with receiving their tickets? Am I starting to worry about that I shouldn%26#39;t?





Flight Tickets


Hi your tkts should be with you at least 2 weeks before.



If they are not with you by Monday phone them up and ask when you can expect delivery.



Flight Tickets


If ever you are advised to ';collect them at the airport';, get a reference number, know exactly who you spoke to, ask for confirmation of this arrangement by fax.




Thanks for your comments.





They did mention if it came down to the wire that I may have to collect them at the airport.





Assuming you have had problems in the past with collecting tickets at the airport in the past?





Really looking forward to going being a 1st timer!




Friend had MEGA problem. Tickets not there, all knowledge of arrangement denied by airline and travel agent. They had to go home!!** Did get some compensation eventually after much wrangling but no consolation for massive upset.




Aaahhhh hope that doesn%26#39;t happen to me..





Was their booking through Thomas Cook too? Or even Holiday Jewel?




Not sure it could be ';typical Thomas Cook';. I fly on the 17th March and got my tickets friday. I booked with Co-op Travel tho. But surley no matter who the agent is it should be about the same time they are issued, wich seems to be around 2weeks prior to departure.





Hope you get thing sorted

No comments:

Post a Comment