Friday, April 13, 2012

Expats and Travelers' Hangout?

I am in Bangalore for one week. I am currently suffering from initial India frustration syndrome and am in need of a drink. Conveniently, another source frustration is that nobody I know here drinks! Where is a good place to dine/ drink (solo woman - not single) to meet some friendly Americans? I am not single so please do not refer me to a pickup joint! :-)



Expats and Travelers' Hangout?


You could try getting in touch with the Bangalore Expatriate Club http://www.bangalore-expatriate-club.com/ or the Overseas Women鈥檚 Club of Bangalore http://www.owcbangalore.org/.





There are lots of Americans in Bangalore including those who enjoy a drink.



Expats and Travelers' Hangout?


I dont know where you are based, but the Blue Bar at the Taj West End is a great place to have a drink. Good music, nice crowd %26amp; great ambience. You will also find tons of people who like to drink :) There always seem to be expats around also...




Hi, You could try Geoffrey%26#39;s Pub at The Royal Orchid, Golf Avenue. There are several Italian restaurants on 100 ft road, Indira Nagar, where you can comfortably have a drink by yourself and get fairly authentic food.




Thanks, guys. I%26#39;m back in the US now but will keep these places in mind for when I return. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment