Thursday, April 19, 2012

Advice please

Folks, I%26#39;ve been let down and will find myself travelling alone to Goa on 16th March - 2 weeks.





Was supposed to be meeting a friend there but don%26#39;t know where she is, not answering calls etc.





So, as it%26#39;s my first time and I was relying on her experience of the place I need to sort out some accomm. Any ideas of friendly hotels, for a 45 yr old lone female (young outlook, likes food/drink/laughing/chilling/sunbathing/shopping).





Don%26#39;t want some crummy shack but also don%26#39;t need luxury - somewhere in between. I know my friend is/was in the North but am open to all suggestions please.





Most appreciated.





Caroline





Advice please


Should have added don%26#39;t want anywhere remote, but likewise not too crowded.



Advice please


I went alone in Feb and am returning 17th March. I too am a lone female. I stayed at Xavier beach resort Candolim which is pretty central and a lovely hotel. Booked it on the internet. In March I%26#39;m staying at a place I booked through jewel in the crown website. It%26#39;s a small hotel called kristal sands just off Candolim beach road so very central for everything and close to the beach. It also has a pool which xavier doesn%26#39;t. I think both are well located if you%26#39;r a gal by herself as they%26#39;re close to beach, bars and restaurants so you don%26#39;t have to walk far alone. Candolim is a nice resort too.




Great, thanks for the advice, I%26#39;ll check it out.




No probs. If you decide on Candolim then you arrive 1 day before me. I was there alone in feb and know my way around pretty well so if you need a quick show around I%26#39;d be more than happy. I too like the food, drink and laughy bits and found them all there so I think you%26#39;d like Candolim.


  • mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment