Friday, April 13, 2012

Visa

Hoping to get a holiday to Goa sometime around Easter. Do I need to get a Visa before I go or can i get one on arrival.





Thanks





Jack



Visa


you have to get before you go.



http://www.hcilondon.net/index.jsp





You can download the form from here and all the info you need is there too.



Visa


You definately need to get Visa before travel. Cost is £30 and most people send by post,, look up prvious postings for safest way to post, and time taken. Better hurry though.




i sent my visa forms off last tue. you have to send it by special delivery and send a SAE with special delivery paid on it! Haven%26#39;t recieved mine back yet but hoping it will b here shortly.





Have to send fee by postal order as well!




Hi





If you need the visa in a hurry, do what I did and get your (independant) travel agent to arrange it.



Costs a lot more but mine was back in a week.



I don%26#39;t think agents like Thomas Cook or Thompsons do it, but you can always try. I was quoted 3 weeks if I sent for it myself.





Sandy


  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment