Thursday, April 19, 2012

Rajasthan Tour Company Help

Hello all! I was referred to Sanjay at India Expeditions to book a tour of Rajasthan. Has anyone worked with him or the company before that could give us some honest feedback? His tour seems reasonable, but I do not know him or his company. Help! Thanks so much!!!





Rajasthan Tour Company Help


Hello again!





I was just about to reply to this, a week ago, when I suddenly realised that it was a follow-up post to one which I%26#39;d already replied to, and that, in fact, you were following up my own recommendation of Sanjay. So I thought I%26#39;d leave things alone, as I didn%26#39;t want to sound like Sanjay%26#39;s Tripadvisor agent!





However, since no one has replied, I thought that by now it%26#39;s time I found some other person to attest to Sanjay. I recall recommending him on another post, and the poster eventually wrote back and wrote his iown testimonial about Sanjay (whom he described as ';a really nice guy';.) It tok a bit of locating, but here is the original post with all the threads that stemmed from it... maybe it will help you if you still have any doubts: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g293860-i511-k3971…





Have a great time in Rajasthan!



Rajasthan Tour Company Help


Hi Alan,



It is Beau here again.



I have read your post and followed the links through about Sanjay, and I emailed him tonight. He answered within minutes, so we are going to see what we can work out between us.



From your recommendations we have also decided to take in jaisalmer and was it you who recommended Bundi. Honestly I wish we had so much more time there, but sadly it is not to be.



Did you manage a came ride, we were wondering if you could take half day ones and where the best place is to do it from.



Also while I am here, can you recommend any good places for shopping, things like shawls, scarves, rugs, jewellery etc. Sorry for bombarding you. I will understand if you do not have the time to answer my questions. You have already been a great help. We have checked out all the guest house you recommended too.



Take care,



Beau

No comments:

Post a Comment