Monday, April 16, 2012

Odomos

can anyone tell me if ';ODOMOS'; mossie repellant is available in or around kovalam.



cheers BOB





Odomos


thanks for that fazeel.



BOB





Odomos


HI Bob





You can get varying forms of odomos here one in a gel form is very good, also available are mossy coils and plug in devices all readily available.





Hope this helps





Ian




thanks again ian.



BOB




Odomos is available at just about every corner store all over India - like the grocery, chemist, panwala, cigarette stall etc etc etc. Its cheap, cheerful and effective, with a slight citronish fragrance[?] / smell. Works against all common biting insects.




smells like lily of the valley flowers Bob





Goangrasshopper.




who me???



BOB




A friend of mine bought me some odomos back fom India last year, and I took i with me to Cuba. But still got eaten alive, so not sure if Cuban mossies don%26#39;t care what you taste or smell like, or if I was just unlucky.





We%26#39;re off to Kerala in April so although I still have a small supply of odomos I will not be relying on it.





Not sure if you have ever used it before, but just in case you are a mossie magnet like me, I would recommend that you also take a good mossie rellant with 50% deet from the UK.




We bought Odomos in Kovalam but found it didn%26#39;t work for us.




you have to spread it on, not drink it !!!



BOB

No comments:

Post a Comment