Friday, April 13, 2012

Yoga in Cavelossim

Can anyone tell me if there are any yoga classes in Cavelossim? Or is it easy to find a local teacher to come to the hotel? I am staying at the Dona Silva and would love to do yoga every morning. Can anyone help?

Yoga in Cavelossim

I amnot too sure about that but there are yoga classes at Cola Beach. but if you ask when you get there they may well sort it out for you.

Yoga in Cavelossim

I found this address SATYANANDA AYURVEDA %26amp; YOGA HEALING CENTRE

Cavelossim Mobor Beach Salcette

403708 Goa

India

Tel: +91 832 2871355


There%26#39;s also an e mail info@ayurvedaatgoa.com


p.s. Some properties in Luisa By The Sea also provide in-house Yoga classes so if you can%26#39;t find anything you could enquire there. (Luisa By The Sea is just opposite the Dona Silvia)


Thanks for the info - I will check it out when I am there and post results when I get back for any other yogis!

  • get time from datetime
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment