Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Anyone Alone in Mumbai March 22-29

I was wondering if anyone else will be vacationing in Mumbai during the week of March 22-29. I am traveling with my brother and he will have to work several days during the week. Thought I would see if anyone else wants to split taxis and see the sights.



Anyone Alone in Mumbai March 22-29


Hi Noble,



Take care of street card players in Mumbai. Take care of pick pockets in Suburban electric trains Mumbai! They are the best in Mubai! They will win everyone! So take care! Somebody tried me when I used to travel in Mumbai!! But they could not succeed!!!



Go to Elephanta Caves from Gate of India at Colaba! its great!!!





Danny!



Anyone Alone in Mumbai March 22-29


It is Gate Way of India!!!



Danny.




You can sign up for group tours. All three sightseeing companies - Reality tours, Bombay Heritage Walks and Mumbai Magic have options that allow you to see the city along with other visitors.





- Deepa

No comments:

Post a Comment