Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lagoa Azul

Has anyone any news yet on the Lagoa yet?



We dont go till March but look forward to hearing from anyone who has just returned.



Anyone else out there going in March %26amp; staying at the above?





Regards



loveourholidays



Lagoa Azul


Hi,





I am going 13th Jan 2008 so will give you some feedback. If you do get any feedback prior to January would you mind letting me know?





I paid for a family trip for my mum and dad as a retirement present so I really want to make it the best trip ever.





Thanks and have a great holiday in March.



Lagoa Azul


Hi,





I am travelling to Goa on 15th March and am staying in the Lagoa Azul. What news were your looking for?






Great place to go we have been 5 times and are going again for a month on 29th March may see you there

No comments:

Post a Comment