Thursday, March 29, 2012

First Choice Gatwick Flight

Has anyone one flew with !st Choice recently. What was the flight like. Flew with Thomson in January brilliant flight, nice and comfy, lots of leg room travelled economy.





First Choice Gatwick Flight


First Choice long haul flights are very comfortable with 33 seat pitch. The same as Thomson new long haul planes. You wont be dissappointed



First Choice Gatwick Flight


I%26#39;ve flown longhaul with First Choice last June to Mexico,the previous year to The Dominican Republic and we%26#39;re going with them to Goa (personally, would try and go with them everytime).





We went economy (don%26#39;t think there%26#39;s much point upgrading) loads of legroom, seatback TV%26#39;s, food - well, the usual airline offerings unfortunately but the benefit of a direct flight.




We went FC at Christmas and it was fine.You can upgrade your seat back telly for a fiver for more films and games.Leather seats, roomy and food not bad. Booked for Sri Lanka and for Goa next Christmas wouldn%26#39;t fly with anybody else if I had the choice.



Ideal for Dagnomians.





BC




Oh thats great lookforward to next saturday now. Thankyou to my neighbour, BC in the Naam we like to travel in class.




The whole plane got upgraded on the way back last year as they couldn%26#39;t get the return entertainment schedule to start up so we had to have the same one as when we went out - I thought it was great, mainly because you can pause, stop and start films/programmes where you want. I usually just get into something when one of the kid%26#39;s wants to go to the loo, or they make an announcement and I miss some vital line in a film I%26#39;ve been watching for two hours or something. Definitely going to treat us all this time.




I know what you mean about the Kids, thats why im not having anymore. lol




Heaven forbid, I%26#39;m looking forward to the day they want to go off on holiday with their mates and not bother with us two old foggies anymore. Ohh, then I don%26#39;t have to worry about how many people a room will sleep, book out of school holiday time (which will save me a fortune), have a meal in peace ....... I could go on, and on, and on but hey I love them to bits really. I suppose by then I%26#39;ll be fretting about what they%26#39;re getting up to like wild having parties in the house etc. lol




Been there done that.. Phew.. glad they are 22 and 24 now and standing on their own two feet (alledgedly)




Mine are almost 12 and 9, so a way to go for me yet ;-)




I have flown with a lot of scheduled airlines, we upgraded this time and I couldn%26#39;t fault the sevice and if I went again I would cetainly travel with them again. To be honest I wouldn%26#39;t want to travel with anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment