Thursday, March 29, 2012

3 more sleeps peeps

Getting really excited now, so can I just say a really big thankyou to everybody who has taken the time to answer my questions, it%26#39;s been a real help. I%26#39;ll post a full report when I get back. If there%26#39;s one thing I%26#39;ve learnt about this forum is simply this; '; strangers, are merely friends we have yet to meet';. Enjoy the sauce my goan peeps. As ever, my best regards to you all.xx



Steve.



3 more sleeps peeps


Have a great time, might bump inot you at ';Mackies'; night market. 8 more sleeps for me..



3 more sleeps peeps


Have a great time my friend you will love it as much we all do.





Welcome to the '; family ';





ian ........




Have a great time Steve. 10 more sleeps for me yeyyyyy.




have a great time we%26#39;ve got 3 weeks to wait not that we%26#39;re counting ;o)





nickie

No comments:

Post a Comment