Sunday, March 25, 2012

Poovar

Anyone been to Poovar ??



Poovar


yes! twice. first just for the day. second time stayed on the floating cabin. I had a rotten cold. and the movement of the cabin was lovely.





It%26#39;s very peaceful, but I wouldn%26#39;t want to spend all my hols there. Unless you enjoy just doing nothing...





take care



denise



Poovar


Yes, we enjoyed it, I have a flickr album if you want an invite, let me have an email id and i%26#39;ll send you an invite.





Things to do - backwater boat ride, ayurveda, lazing by the pool, feeding fish, watching the eagles cormorants and other birds, great sunrise and sunsets, walk to lovely spot where river meets sea. we also took a boat ride to the next island to go to another restaurant for dinner. i loved the whole experience.





- Deepa

No comments:

Post a Comment