Saturday, April 21, 2012

Connaught: Has anyone stayed at Hotel Alka or Hotel Jukaso...

If you have stayed at either Hotel Alka or Jukaso downtown, I%26#39;d be interested in knowing what you thought.



Was it clean? Was the room temparature okay? Was there a mosquito problem? How were the bathrooms? (I%26#39;ve seen messages concerning Jukaso Inn in Sunder Nagar, but, I understand that there is another Jukaso at Connaught). Thanks for your help!



Connaught: Has anyone stayed at Hotel Alka or Hotel Jukaso...


I stayed at Hotel Jukaso in Connaught Circle in April 2005. It was okay for its price range. New Delhi does not have alot of choises in the $40 to $60 range. My room was clean. There were not mosquito problems and it has a good location. Nirulas is better which is around the corner but is more expensive.



Connaught: Has anyone stayed at Hotel Alka or Hotel Jukaso...


I have just got back from Delhi and stayed at the Jukaso Inn Connaught Place. It%26#39;s the first time I have been to India, so I don%26#39;t know how it compares to other hotels in its price range, but I would definitely look for a different hotel if I were to visit Delhi again.





The room was grubby and the floor I was staying on had just been repainted and smelled strongly of terps. My expectations weren%26#39;t too high, I just wanted somewhere where I could relax and feel reasonably comfortable after being in the chaos of Delhi all day, and this hotel didn%26#39;t provide that. Some of the staff were unfriendly and unprofessional e.g. tried to rip me off when I paid for internet use. Also they didn%26#39;t bother to clean my room for two days in a row.





Re the previous comment, nearby Nirulas hotel has closed down.




Hotel Alka is in Connaught Place which is the central part of Delhi and you will be next to the shopping area. Jukaso Inn (Sunder Nagar) is like



10-15 mins drive from Connaught Place and is in a relatively quiter neighbourhood.





From the outside Jukaso Inn looks more cleaner to me then Alka as Jukaso is situated in a quiter/cleaner neighbourhood.





I visited Hotel Alka%26#39;s retaurant but i have not seen their rooms and do not know how it compares to Jukaso.





I would be happy to help if you need any help while you are here in Delhi.


  • mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment