Saturday, April 21, 2012

5 weeks in India. Too much?

Ok, im flying into Mumbai, then onto udaipur, mt abu, pushkar, jaipur, delhi, agra, and varanasi. Is this too much to see in too little a time? I want to take my time, not just take a picture and move on. Ill be travelling by myself, and not on a tour. Is there something (in this general area) that I would be missing out on big time, or something that I could skip? ANy advice is wonderful. Thanks!!



5 weeks in India. Too much?


All places you mentioned above is not to escape all are worth visitng...even from varansi you move further and see Bodhgaya,rajgir,nalanda....all worth visitng so I am not going to say say escape from any place...





thanks



5 weeks in India. Too much?


I will be more then happy to help if you want any travel tips for Delhi (New Delhi). I live in Delhi and i know for a foreigner it could be a bit difficult getting around, but do let me know if there%26#39;s anything i can do for you while you are here.


  • mascara
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment